TSX - V : LHC $0.12 Sign Up for Mailing List
Dec 9, 2013: LONG HARBOUR ANNOUNCES PRIVATE PLACEMENT
“Long Harbour Exploration Corporation is poised to make the next big uranium discovery in the Eastern Athabasca Basin”
Long Harbour Exploration Corp. (TSX-V: LHC) is a Vancouver-based junior exploration company focused on discovering high-grade uranium deposits in the Athabasca Basin, an established uranium mining jurisdiction that hosts the world’s highest-grade uranium deposits.
- Geophysical programs confirm EM conductors indicating the potential for a high-grade uranium discovery on Long Harbour’s properties.
- Drill targets are being further defined through assessments of known zones of alteration and conductivity.
- Members of management and board have successfully developed resource companies and generated shareholder value with a combined market capitalization in excess of $ 1.5 billion.
- Long Harbour’s properties are well located in the heart of Eastern Athabasca Basin, where 20% of global supply is produced.
- Exploration for uranium is well supported by strong fundamentals for world energy needs. Global uranium demand exceeds supply by approximately 20% and is set to increase some 33% from 2010 to 2020 (World Nuclear Association).